Transmedia = One storyworld, many stories, many forms, many channels.
Cyclops Productions is a new Sydney-based production company that offers a broad range of storytelling services across different media platforms.
Cyclops helps clients tell their stories in a visually stunning, strategic, and authentic way.
With their vast range of skillsets and experience across changing media platforms, John and Louise work directly with their clients
from concept development to delivery, and can work with budget both big and small.
Cyclops Productions ensures that their clients are with them through every stage of project development.
Some of the clients they've partnered with include brands like TedX, Hyundai, and Nike.
With their vast range of skillsets and experience
across changing media platforms, John and Louise offer
- filmmaking from drama to documentary (both short and long-form).
John has shot thousands of kilometers of film as well as digital
- commercials both big and small
- photography in its many forms
- publishing: including fiction and non-fiction, hand made books
- oral history interviews and pod-casts
- curation and exhibition production
- obtaining grants, sponsorships and partnerships, with both private and cultural bodies.
Cyclops Productions collaborates with a trusted team of experienced creatives,
including: designers, stylists, composers, marketing and media specialists, editors, print managers, and master printers.